FAQ & Info
Shipping & Handling:
- Before completing your order confirm that your address is completely accurate, especially if you are an international customer. A trick is doing so is to check google.com/maps your address should be entered identically to how it appears there.
- We are not responsible for packages that aren’t delivered because of an incorrect or incomplete addresses. If your order is sent back to us for this reason you will be responsible for the cost to ship it out again or possibly a restocking fee.
- Please note that your package may be subject to your countries duties laws. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply
- Please allow for 3-7 business days to fulfill orders
Below are some slime care tips:
- If your slime arrives sticky use the recipie listed on your slime care sheet to create activator. Slowly add one or two drops of the mixture until you reach your desired consistency.
- Please note Slimes need care, they will over time melt, if overactivated or in cold temperatures they will harden. Slime is not a final product it does need care.
- If your slime arrives too hard, let it sit out in room temperature. Alternatively massage the slime under warm water
- Slimes are NOT edible and should be kept away from young children and pets. Be cautious with slime around your clothes, carpets, and furniture.
- Keep your slime out of direct sunlight, instead store it in a cool and dry environment. It is also normal for slime to shrink over time.
- Do not play with slime if you are allergic or sensitive to the following: BORAX, glue, oils/scents, shaving cream, any type of lotion, cornstarch, and clays.
Returns & Cancellations
All sales are final. We do not accept cancellations. Returns are not accepted
Feel free to contact us with any other questions: